Monday, November 28, 2011

One Month In FCC

I have passed one month in FCC. In this one month i have learn a lot. Before coming to FCC i was not able to perform any activity in front of someone , but now i am able to perform some activity in front of any one. The month before coming to FCC i was not able to stand in front of people in speak some thing, but now i am feeling 5% change in my life, and by the end of this semester inshahullah i will improve myself up to 50%.                         After passing a month  i have observed a lot of  good and bad quality about FCC. The good quality that i observed about FCC is that, that the teaching staff and the student of FCC is good, Hardworking and cooprative, but the accounting staff are bad, because they does not talk right to any one. The second thing that i observed about FCC, is the library of FCC. Although FCC has one of the big library but still there are shortage of books in library, and also the book which are present are not of any work.                                                         The one of the best quality of FCC in my view is that , that FCC provide a very friendly enviroment to all. I have make many  friends  in FCC, we do a lot of activity everyday. Although  i am very happy in FCC but still i am in tension about my current course of Business, the tension is due to that, that i have done my inter in Pre- Engg, and now i am in field of I-com. But i hope that  inshahullah it will be set with time.By the end i will say that i am enjoying my life in FCC, there is a lot of chill than any other university  in Pakistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment