Thursday, November 17, 2011

Eid holiday

whenever eid come , it bring a lot of happiness. this was my first eid which i spend out side my home with my friends in Lahore. I enjoyed this eid a lot. we all go to some historical places in lahore, Multan etc. I enjoyed these places a lot especially Shahe fort, Badshahe mosque , Lahore Museum, Minar-e- Pakistan. We do a lot of activity in these holiday. The one things that i do not on this eid was that i do not eat any meat . Although i enjoyed this eid but i was still sad that i do not go to my home, i do not spend this eid with my parent, with my brother, with my old friends. From this eid  i learn a lot of knowledge, that how a person face a lot of difficulties when he is out side from the home, and how to solved this.

No comments:

Post a Comment